Monday, February 6, 2012

Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards!


New Nickelodeon logo 
This post won't be only about Green Day, because I'm a big Nickelodeon lover and I think that there are the best programes and great celebrities like in iCarly cast (Miranda Cosgrove, Jennette McCurdy, Nathan Kress, Jerry Trainor, Noah Munck ) and Victorious cast (Victoria Justice, Avan Jogia, Ariana Grande, Lizzy Gillies, Leon Thomas III, Matt Benett, Daniella Monet). I also love SpongeBob SquarePants :) This year on 31st of March it will be host a Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards gala by Will Smith. I can't wait for this event. I hope "iCarly" or "Victorious" will win 'cause I really like them both :> In 2006 Green Day won a prize for "Favourite Music Group" and "Favourite Song"- Wake Me up When September Ends. I'm very proud of Billie, Mike and Tre 'cause this event is very famous and these awards are very significant. I hope that this year Green Day will be nominated for a title of "Favourite Music Group" :> Wanna see Billie receiving an KCA'06 award? CLICK HERE! I added some photos! Enjoy! :>


Old Nickelodeon logo

Will Smith 

Billie Joe Armstrong on KCA in 2006



Billie receiving two airship-awards for Green Day 

Armstrong family on KCA in 2006 (Billie with his wife Adrienne and two sons - Joey and Jakob :>)

"iCarly" cast on KCA in 2011 

"Victorious" cast on KCA in 2011 

a prize from KCA - orange airship in green slime 


~Rage and Love~
Whatsername 




No comments:

Post a Comment